This is the sicking moment maggots were seen wriggling inside a McDonald’s ketchup dispenser.
Bella Ritchie shared a stomach-churning video of the ‘live maggots’ inside the ketchup on her Twitter page.
Writing on Twitter yesterday she said: ‘Never going near the ketchup in McDonald’s again.
‘I told one member of staff and she literally just ignored me and carried on serving customers.
‘We had to literally stop someone from eating it because they didn’t realise. It’s so grim.’
Responding to the disgusting video, one of Bella’s friends wrote: ‘That is something else.’
Another said: ‘Oh my god disgusting!’
A spokesperson for McDonald’s said: ‘We’re extremely sorry to see this, and have tried to get in contact with the customer directly.
‘Our condiment area and dispensers should be checked for cleanliness every day and we are looking into what happened here.’